Create Your Own 7,000 PSI Pressure Washer
Referred to by some of the Water Cannon team as the Cadillac of Cleaning Machines," our 7,000 PSI poly-chain driven pressure washer is an impressive piece of equipment. Each machine is custom built and assembled in the United States, then delivered to businesses across the country and abroad, including to Canada, the Caribbean, and Central and South America.
During the custom design process, you have the option to select from a Honda GX630 engine that operates at 4.0 GPM or a Kohler CH 1000 engine that provides up to 6.0 GPM. Youll further customize your pressure washer with a pump from General Pumps TSP Series or Annovi Reverberis SHP Series which are designed and built for quality and dependability.
These pressure washers have 10,000-hour rated Gates poly-chain cogged belts with two-year manufacturers warranties. Additional bells and whistles include an easy-start feature; an adjustable pressure un-loader; and an engine oil drain. The combination of a low speed pump and a thermo-sensor protect the pressure washer against overheating in bypass mode. The washer rests on an aircraft grade frame that is sturdy, lifetime-guaranteed, epoxy-coated and equipped with two oversized tires for easy maneuverability. Standard with every version of this industrial grade power cleaner are safety coupler spray nozzles (with 0, 15, 25, 40 degree spray patterns), a 50-foot hose, and a trigger control lance with a safety coupler. The frame features an easy access tip and trigger rack, as well as a hose rack.
To learn more about the Honda GX690 engine powered poly-chain pressure washer (SKU#13H84) or the Kohler CH 1000 engine powered version (SKU# 13K87), call Water Cannons extremely experienced equipment specialists at 1-800-333-WASH (9274). You can also learn more about our company and our power washing products on our website at www.watercannon.com
• 4.0 GPM @ 7000 PSI pressure washer
• Honda GX690
• Annovi Reverberi SHP Series PumpStandard Features
• Revolutionary aircraft grade aluminum frame with dual handles (no welds to fail)
• Lifetime frame warranty
• Easy access tip holder/gun holder/hose hanger on handle
• Epoxy powder coated finish
• 10,000 hour rated Gates polychain cogged belt (2 year warranty)
• 50 mesh inlet water filter
• Adjustable pressure unloader
• Low oil shutdown except GX690 models
• Engine oil drain offers easy maintenance
• Oversize pneumatic tires
• Dual spring cushioned shock absorbing feet
• 3/4" cold-rolled steel axle
• Commercial/Industrial grade engines
• Low speed pump and thermo-sensor (prevents overheating in bypass mode)
All units are completely factory assembled, tested in the USA, and delivered ready to operate.Standard Accessories
• 4 Safety Coupler Spray Nozzles 0 - 15 - 25 - 40 Degree.
• 50' Hose Trigger Control Lance with Safety Coupler.
Download Operator's Manual HereView Honda Engine's Limited WarrantyApply for a Water Cannon NET 30DAY Account HERE!
Honda GX Engines
These engines are approved for sale in all 50 State and comply with the EPA and Carb 3 standards
Our AGT020-C fuel tanks have markings stating that they meets the following safety and regulatory requirements:
THIS TANK MEETS THE REQUIREMENTS OF ABYC H25 STANDARD (Click Here to View Certificate)
EO# G13-048 (Click Here to View Certificate)
COC# EPA-MLR-PT2 (Click Here to View Certificate)
PressureWasher - Kohler Electric Start - Portable Poly Chain Drive - Annovi Reverberi SHP Series Pump - 4.0GPM - 7000PSI - 3+5+ LifetimeManufacturer's Warranty - 50' Hose, Trigger Gun, Wand, QC Nozzles &Safety Couplers - Assembled in USA
• We begin with a 3 year engine warranty
• Including highly desirable and intelligent features:
• OHV - Over Head Valve Design First Pull Starting
• Automatic Decompression
• Low Tone muffler with heat shield
• Adjustable throttle• CARB - EPA3 - Can be sold in all 50 States
• Low Vibration and great fuel economy
• Fuel tanks have an EPA approved fuel cap
• Downdraft style carburetor - no priming• Nationwide Service CentersHelpful tips to keep your pressure washer pump operating at peak performanceWarning California Proposition 65
Detectable amount of chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm may be found in pressure washing equipment, accessories and exhaust. For More Information Visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov