This Key-Start Kohler 440cc powered hot water pressure washer is both durable and powerful. Kohlers Command Pro 14hp OHV Industrial Grade Engine and an General Triplex ceramic plunger pump sit on a portable four wheeled push bar frame for support and ease of use. With 4.0GPM and 4000PSI and a 132 degree temperature rise, this pressure washing unit will get the job done. Each model comes with all the necessary accessories for you to get started right away. To protect your investment there is a 2 Year Warranty on the engine and 2 Year Warranties on the Pump and Frame!
This Water Cannon Pressure Washer includes an Upgraded External Recirculation Plumbing Feature that cools the water while the Trigger Gun is closed. The extended service life Triplex Ceramic Plunger Pump holds up to commercial and professional daily use. Additionally this model includes an overheat safety valve that will open and close automatically to allow the recirculating higher temperature water to be released and allow cool water to replace it, helping to protect the wear parts. For product questions we invite you to call 1-800-333-9274 and speaking with one of our industry trained sales team.
- Commercial Hot Water
- 4.0 GPM at 4000 PSI
- Kohler 440cc Gas Engine with convenient oil drain
- Key Start with a back-up Recoil Start battery not included
- 12 Volt Burner does not require an electrical power source
- Schedule 80 Heating Coil
- Powder Coated Portable Frame with 13 Inch Pneumatic Wheels Attached with Lock Nuts.
- Dependable long lasting machines built for a multitude of applications. Heats water faster & hotter than competitors.
Our most popular and versatile units. Utilized by a multitude of businesses for a wide variety of cleaning needs. From truck wash application to daily construction and farm use. Our customers continuously comment on the heat and speed of cleaning with these machines. Enjoy the power of a 132 degree F temperature rise.
- General Triplex Plunger Pump
- Inline Serviceable Stainless Steel Mesh Water Filter
- Oil Bath Crank Case with dipstick and sight gauge
- Stainless Unitized Valves
- Forged Brass Manifold
- Thermo Pump Protector engages at 140 Degrees F
- Adjustable Pressure Regulator from 150psi to max
- Fully Welded Powder Coated Steel Frame
- Elliptically wound cold process of stretched reduced fully body normalized ASTM A53/APIPSL schedule 80 or optional 160 pipe is structurally braced to minimize pipe wear.
- The coil is sealed by a ceramic blanket and enclosed in a stainless steel housing for heating efficiency.
- These coils have been specially designed to be paired with the burners maximum heating and fuel efficiency.
- The coils are securely mounted to the frames to reduce vibration and enhance ease of maintenance.
- Option available. (Schedule 160 pipe option up to 11,500 psi coils)
Quality North American made oil fired burners with adjustable thermostats are used due to their efficiency and durability. Safety features include: flow switch, pressure switch, rupture disc, high limit and adjustable thermostat.
- Stainless Steel Housing
- Thermostat Controlled Optional
- BTU 350,000
- All Welded
- Powder Coated
- 12 Gauge Bent Steel Roll Cage
- Lifting Bar
- ¾ Inch Threaded Axles Welded to the Frame
- 13 Inch Pneumatic Wheels Attached with Lock Nuts
- 10 Gallon Poly Fuel Tank
- Hose Reel Mounting Plate
- Stationary Skid Frame also Available
Options & Accessories
- Pressure Regulator
- 36 Inch Trigger Gun and Wand Assembly with Quick Coupler System
- 0/15/25/40 Nozzles - 50 Feet of High Pressure Hose
- Downstream Chemical/Soap Injector
- Rear Wheel Brake
- Hose Reel
- Rotary Nozzle
- Drain Cleaning/Jetter Kit
- Stationary Frame
- Rental Frame Option with Grab Bar Surround For Easy loading and Total Protection