Stand-alone heaters designed for heating high pressure water efficiently.
- Stainless Steel Housing
- Thermostat Controlled Optional
- Stainless Steel Coil
- Elliptically wound cold process of stretched reduced fully body normalized ASTM A53/APIPSL schedule 80 or optional 160 pipe is structurally braced to minimize pipe wear.
- The coil is sealed by a ceramic blanket and enclosed in a stainless steel housing for heating efficiency.
- These coils have been specially designed to be paired with the burners maximum heating and fuel efficiency.
- The coils are securely mounted to the frames to reduce vibration and enhance ease of maintenance.
- Wet/dry steam equipment option available. (Schedule 160 pipe option up to 11,500 psi coils)
Quality North American made oil fired burners with adjustable thermostats are used due to their efficiency and durability. Safety features include: flow switch, pressure switch, rupture disc, high limit and adjustable thermostat.Control Panel
Nema 4 water tight control panels are utilized.Frames
- 11 gauge to 1/4" steel
- Industrial grade frames are fully welded and powder coated for longevity.
- Install ready.
The frame is constructed with one piece of 11 gauge steel that is box bent with a 1/4 inch steel coil base (Fully welded and powder coated). The unit is equipped with two service panels at the base of the unit and a removable top for quick and easy coil removal. Stainless steel hinges and fasteners are also utilized. Install ready for Vacuum and Hydro Vac-Trucks.Optional Pump Systems
Hydraulic, electric, gasoline and diesel driven pump systems are available to pair with these units.Redundancy packages, various types of thermostats, flow switches and safety features are also available to meet your specifications.