These 3000 PSI pressure washers have many different features to handle any job you may face. Wheels make them extremely portable and easy to manage. With multiple parts warranties, be assured that your washer will not be out of commission for long if anything ever needs repaired and you will save money too!
Choose from 2 great pressure washers that are great for a variety of jobs from cleaning freight ships to construction sites and they can be used for commercial applications in many different settings. All Pressure Washers is proud to offer an exceptional price on these machines as well as lifetime technical support on all equipment.
This Pressure Washer includes an Upgraded External Recirculation Plumbing Feature that cools the water while the Trigger Gun is closed. The extended service life Triplex Ceramic Plunger Pumpholds up to commercial and professional daily use. Additionally this model includes an overheat safety valve that will open and closeautomatically to allow the recalculating higher temperature water to be released and allow cool water to replace it, helping to protect the wearparts. There is an optional Adjustable Pressure & EZ Start Feature available SKU 11234 available by calling 1-800-333-9274 and speakingwith one of our industry trained sales team.
• 13H31 - Honda GX 630 and Annovi Reverberi Pump with 5.5 GPM @ 3500 PSI
• 13H34 - Honda GX 630 and General Pump brand pump with 5.5 GPM @ 3500 PSI
• Reliable powerful Honda GX 630 engine with 3-year manufacturer's warranties
View Honda Engine's Limited Warranty
• Available with your choice of Annovi Reverberi or General Pump brand pump
(Please note, pressure washer is pictured here with a Cat Pump)
• Lifetime Frame Warranty with epoxy powder coated finish on frame to withstand years of wear and tear
• Revolutionary aircraft grade aluminum frame with dual handles (no welds to fail)
• Easy access holder for tips, gun and hose on handle for convenience
• Commercial/industrial grade engine for years of extreme use
• Low speed pump and thermo-sensor (protecting from overheating in bypass mode)
• Low oil shutdown
• 50 mesh inlet water filter
• Adjustable pressure unloader
• EZ-Start feature for quick and easy start-up
• Engine oil drain offers easy maintenance
• Dual spring cushioned shock-absorbing feet
• Oversized pneumatic tires
• 3/4" cold-rolled steel axle
All units are completely factory assembled, tested in the USA, and delivered ready to operate.
• 50' hose
• Maxi-Flo 20% chemical injector assembly with quick connects
• 4 color-coded QC spray nozzles
• 1 color-coded QC chemical nozzle
Download Operator's Manual Here
All Pressure Washers meet or exceed all 2013 EPA and State ofCalifornia regulations relating to fuel tanks, vents, and carboncanisters and can be sold in all 50 States in the US. We use lowpermeation fuel tanks and fuel lines. Our fuel caps do not ventexternally to the atmosphere and do vent to the engine air cleaners asrequired by law. Additionally we do include an appropriate sized carboncanister as required by the State of California.
Our AGT020-C fuel tanks have markings stating that they meets the following safety and regulatory requirements:
THIS TANK MEETS THE REQUIREMENTS OF ABYC H25 STANDARD (Click Here to View Certificate)
EO# G13-048 (Click Here to View Certificate)
COC# EPA-MLR-PT2 (Click Here to View Certificate)
B5535HGEA303 - Pressure Washer - Honda GX630 Electric Start - Portable Poly Chain Drive - HP Series General Triplex Plunger Pump - 5.5GPM - 3500PSI - 3+5+ Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty - 50' Hose, Trigger Gun, Wand, Chemical Injector, & QC Nozzles - Assembled in USA